Silver Creek And there I sat on my porch thinking about you
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
All Welcome 
It was later in the day and she could feel the chill of the evening gripping at her through her coat.  A shiver passed her body as she walked, patrolling the borders on a lookout for anything suspicous or a possible joiner, marking the borders along the way.  As she walked she listened and eyed to the sights and sounds of the coming night.  The hoot of an owl, the sound of water flowing through the Creek, the darkness that shadowed the land, twinkling stars in the sky, the glow of the moon and the absence of the sun.  It was quite peaceful.

For a long while she walked until the moon rose high in the sky and then she paused in her steps and looked up, noticing the beauty of the starry path high up above her.  A gorgeous light seemed to illuminate each and every star along with the moon and it was at that moment she realized how beautiful the constant nature that was there every day could be.  There was nothing like that nighttime sky.
Messages In This Thread
And there I sat on my porch thinking about you - by Spring - November 13, 2016, 11:00 PM