Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
A large, pale man approached them, little ink-blotted children circling his feet. She did her best not to stare at the girls, but they were all too adorable-- and she still longed for a family of her own. His presence did the same to her as it did to her friends, and she bowed humbly as he spoke. She tilted her head up only a bit so he may see her face, introducing herself as the others did. Floki had already introduced her, but she added on as Constantine and Eilidh had done so.

"Aria January," she said, waving her tail a few times even as it was so low. "I specialize in scouting," she began, her gaze falling to the little girls at his ankles for a heartbeat before returning to their neutral place, "and I have a fondness for caregiving."  She hesitated to bring up being an ambassador, since it was what she so desperately wanted to do for Lasher when she was still his trusty beta-- perhaps it didn't seem so appropriate to a stranger that she wanted to handle all of his foreign affairs. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Aria - November 29, 2016, 12:03 PM