Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr wasn't so sure that there was anything left to fix with Charon for they had burned their bridges to the very ground and anyway the viking wasn't so sure he sought to fix what he knew to no longer be there. Charon and him weren't brothers and they never would be and that was the truth of it. All Kjalarr wanted was a tentative understanding and truce of peace. They didn't have to be chums (because that probably wouldn't happen either) but he'd long since put down his arms and stopped fighting the immature and petty fight that had waged between them for so long; and the want was half selfish and half for Floki's sake. He rarely saw his twin though they were both busy with leadership duties. Now that they were closer to one another perhaps he could manage to see his twin more. And perhaps one day he could introduce his better half to Ondine and their children.

She sounded so entirely sure that he was deserving of her affections and yet still the viking remained skeptical. He was not so easily swayed by the thoughts of others (this wasn't necessarily a bad thing, per-say) and it would take time before he could confirm for himself that he was, indeed, as she believed him to be, worthy of her affections. Kjalarr was silent for a long moment before he drew in a deep breath and let it out in a slow exhale, shifting his weight. “Before you completely convince yourself of that,” Kjalarr's smile was a twitch, a terse thing that did not touch his eyes. The few seconds it had tugged at the edges of his muzzle it had not been filled with mirth. “and because I believe that a strong foundation for any relationship whether born out of love or ...otherwise... should be based in trust and honesty you should know you were not the first woman I've taken in heat,” His ears fanned back as he admitted it to her. Before it had never mattered because his actions the first time had no consequences tied to them given his inability to produce children at the time. Now, however, everything was different. “The first time I was too young to have sired any of her children,” That was the easy one to tell her about. His salmon pink tongue drew across his chops.

“The second one was a week or so before your estrus cycle. She'd had males before me. I could smell them on her, so she probably had males after me. I do not know anything about her. Not where she was from, not even her name. Likewise she knows nothing about me. We didn't talk at all during our...tryst,” That dressed the carnal act performed between two strangers prettily but did not change at all what it had been. “She could bear me bastard children or a bastard child. I mean, it doesn't matter. I'll never know but I thought you deserved to know of the possibility all the same.” So if you see a child that resembles me and isn't ours don't kill me. Even now he didn't really think the consequences would come back to haunt him even if one of the ivory woman (Potema)'s children ended up being his.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM