Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Acutely aware that she was within the territory of another, her tail remained tucked and her gaze averted, stance low. The woman greeted her casually, introducing herself after a moment as Saena, first wolf of Duskvale. She had now a name for the Vale, some knowledge of those who dwelt within. She could scent them easily now, the group, and realized that the woman before her alpha. Her ears flicked briefly in surprise, and she had absolutely no wish to disrespect this woman, and she remained rooted as the woman approached.

And when when she stepped forward, closer to her then she would have preferred, her stance became more respectful still, head bowed until her name was asked and she replied evenly. "Minna." And though she would likely never display such submissiveness at a border, the fact that she was within a territory and before the alpha had her roll on her back, ears splayed back and legs tucked close to her chest as she asked of the other, "I seek a home" Perhaps a little impulsive, but something drew her to this vale.  Her words were even, she was calm externally, but in truth a little uneasy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Maevra - November 20, 2016, 12:31 PM