Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She didn't expect such easy submission, but she appreciated it when it came. Minna's head went low as Saena pressed into her personal bubble, but not only that, the woman let herself fall to the ground in passive submission. Saena's stubbed tail wagged as she came to stand over the lone wolf, placing one paw on either side, and bent to sniff at first her chest, then her belly, and finally her genitals. The more civilized Saena of the past would never have dreamed of doing this, but her instincts bid her to now, and she wasn't disappointed. From it, she could tell Minna's general feelings, her age, her breed, her recent locales, and some other details.

With the loner in such a compromising position, Saena could in theory do anything she wanted, including threatening the other wolf's life, but she'd been given no reason to. She lifted herself off of Minna as easily as she'd straddled her, and stepped back to give the lone wolf room to rise. Her ears planed to the sides of her head as she dropped the formalities and, licking her chops, said, "you've come to the right place." Now was the time Minna could take to inspect Saena, if she wanted to. The lead bitch would tolerate it for a few moments if the loner wishes to give her a similar examination, although she would not roll over for it. She stood still, awaiting it, and when it was concluded (if Minna took the opportunity at all), she looked back around to the woman.

"Come, then," she beckoned, hoping to lead Minna to where the rest of the pack lounged about. "My partner, Warbone, must meet you, and the pack will be the ones to determine if you fit with us or not. We spend most of our time together. You will find that all are involved in everything here, and no wolf wants for company should they seek it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 01:43 PM