Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The pair didn't need to travel far to encounter Warbone. Saena thought they would make it back to the pack before finding the scarred patriarch, but he was away from them, like Saena herself. It was the first time she wondered if she spent too much time away, for seeing Warbone away from the tribe sent a bolt of worry through her belly. Who led them, if not he? Surely there were wolves among them capable of taking up the mantle should the need arise, but Saena would prefer that that never happen. It seemed it was time for her to stay closer to home so she could ensure there was always a leading wolf present.

Warbone's question was met first with Saena's approach. She was unabashed as she strolled forward to meet him, but she was also distinctly submissive. The first male ruled over all, at least when she didn't contest him as she was wont to do from time to time, and it showed in the backward slick of her ears and her lowered posture as she came to greet him. She licked up at his chin, rounded to his good side where he could monitor her, then turned to face Minna, remaining politely subservient to Warbone as she did so. "Minna," she clarified with a soft smile. "She came out of the mountains, and seeks a home. I thought to bring her forth to meet the pack, and see how it works out." Duskvale offered many challenges to any who sought entry into its ranks, and here stood Minna's next, and the final obstacle to meeting the pack itself: the lead male.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 05:28 PM