Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Warbone felt Saena's submissiveness rather than saw it. A rumble in his chest marked his approval of it, but his eye remained steady on the stranger, hawkish and deeply judging. His opinion of her was waned by the woman now at his side. Ordinarily, he would be interested in her age -- with a preference for the sexually mature -- but he didn't even wonder at it this time, perhaps unconsciously knowing better than to show any physical interest. It kept him still for a moment, but when he at last heard Minna speak, the warden seemed to reanimate.

He drew forward slowly, his body seeming to rise despite the fact he was already standing, and he took up the space directly in front of the potential valer, his tail wagging and his nostrils working her scent into his system. She was respectful enough for him, as he felt no driving desire to impose himself upon the she-wolves of Duskvale -- he thought this to be Saena's task -- and when he was satisfied with his up-close examination of the fawn agouti recruit, he snorted in approval.

"Come," he encouraged her by pressing his broad muzzle into her shoulder. "You shall meet our pack." Turning from her, he set an approving eye on his mate, the term springing to mind the moment he looked at her. If it had been left to him, or perhaps if the season had been a more forgiving one, he would keep the vale to just themselves and their children. But as things were, they needed others; wolves like Minna, to file along behind them, and start a legacy he hoped would survive for generations to come. He stepped forward and nibbled the pale woman's russet ear affectionately, before nudging her forward to take lead of them.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Warbone - November 20, 2016, 06:43 PM