Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
If you guys need Saena's attention for something, feel free to tag me to draw attention back to this thread, otherwise feel free to skip me and carry on until Minna is accepted or rejected by the group! ^_^

They came, as Saena knew they would, and they sought information from Minna in a variety of forms. Vixen and Zephyr went forth with stiff figures, truly engaging the spirit of the wolf as they stretched their wings and began to establish a hierarchy. Dagfinn's approach was more lighthearted and friendly, and to his question, she chuckled and answered, "this is Minna." Of course, the lone female—soon to be one of them, if none opposed—was free to speak for herself. Like Warbone, Saena was excited to see where Minna would fall among them, whether she would battle her fellows to rise or whether she was content to serve beneath.

Every wolf had a place in the pack. It wasn't necessarily the place they thought they deserved, for many had higher or lower opinions of themselves than did all others, but all had a place. It was up to them to find their places, with Saena and Warbone ensuring that disputes did not lead to injury. She went among the pack briefly, greeting them with bumps of her snout or unabashed licks to their muzzles, but for the time being, she showed no signs of attempting to dominate any of them. Now was not the time or the place. She paced away as well, toward Tryphon and Warbone, but unlike her content partner, she remained standing. She was nervous for Minna, of course, and restless to boot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Saēna - November 22, 2016, 09:09 PM