Greatwater Lake It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Nothing of great interest, she said, which left him a little disappointed, for something that was near here and of great interest would be fun to explore. Yet he did not comment on this, gaze still on the lake as she continued. She questioned as to why he had never sought out another packs borders, and he replied quite simply, "I was to young, I think. Though now, I'd like to explore more often." He said idly, gaze flickering to a gleaming fish as it breached the surface of the lake a distance out. They walked but a little further before they parted ways, and Seff thought he ought to seek her out again in the future, perhaps, and see what she could tell him of the places she had seen.
Messages In This Thread
It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 22, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: It's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together - by Seff - November 28, 2016, 03:22 PM