Neverwinter Forest all my friends are heathens
fáinne geal an lae
45 Posts
Ooc —
Szabala hadn't seen or smelled her cousin Allure since she heard that her uncle had died. She'd caught sight of Cypress, but he was skulking and there was something about his posture and grief that had caused her to keep her distance. She liked her cousin- and though she was a month older, she respected him for the way he liked to patrol and act like an adult. She still enjoyed being young and having few responsibilities- but that time was clearly coming to an end, and she had yet to decide what sort of role she would like to take in the pack.

When she saw Allure in the distance, though, she felt encouraged to move forward and greet her, even though she wasn"t entirely sure what to say about Scimitar's death. Maybe it was best to avoid the topic altogether, and maybe instead she could cheer her older cousin up.

She picked up a trot and greeted her cousin with a friendly whine, tail waving behind her quickly, posture lowered. She'd missed seeing her cousin around, as she had been spending a lot of time searching the wilderness for Lucy and Rannoch, like Szabala's father was. Allure had fared fine, as had Shrike, the guy who had recently joined their pack, whom she had yet to meet. It gave her a bit of hope that like them, Kieran was alive and well.

"G'marnin, Allure," She chimed. "D'ye wan' do summin' today I can 'elp ye wit?" She asked, hoping she could make herself useful somehow, as well as spend some time with her older cousin.
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens - by Allure - November 22, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - November 23, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Allure - November 25, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - December 14, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Allure - December 27, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - December 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - January 04, 2017, 05:22 PM