Stone Circle Where do we go from here?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Neither child nor adult had noticed him yet, and Steady decided to remain a quiet stalker as Mirabelle led the way, and Nikai followed her with haste, though it took a little more for his tiny legs to keep up. He called out to Mirabelle, and it was then that Steady lifted his head to see if she would pause to allow his son to catch up. 

It was sort of a defining moment. She didn't seem quite interested in Nikai, but didn't tell him to get lost either. He supposed maybe she wasn't up for company, but didn't have the heart to just send the boy off. Would she continue walking, or would she really invite Nikai along for the walk, instead of just making him run behind her?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Where do we go from here? - by Evelyn - November 23, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Nikai - November 24, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Nikai - December 26, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Steady - December 27, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Evelyn - January 16, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Nikai - January 18, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Evelyn - January 21, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Nikai - January 22, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Where do we go from here? - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:36 PM