Sleeping Dragon i've been a clean living girl I promise you
i am dragon fire
26 Posts
Ooc — Raccoondog
All Welcome 
a caregiver thread! Anyone who wants to help Chessur find some herbs, or just meet the new girl, feel free to join :D

Chessur had finished her tour with Tanja, the male from her old home had definitely helped ease some of her worries. Until her brother arrived, she considered Tanja to be her closest ally, even though this was the first time in a while she'd seen him. He'd been kind to her in Trigeda, and so far he was kind to her here as well. Thuringwethil hadn't seemed as excited to see Suri as Suri had hoped, but she knew that the older woman was the Heda. Plus from what Tanja had said, there had been recent attacks in the pack. One attack on a child by one of their own. All the more reason to her that the shouldn't let outsiders in. Outsiders only brought death.

And so with these recent events, Chessur decided to put her Gona duties on hold. It had surprised her quite a bit that they had no Fisas at all. They had a healer, but apparently she was a Skayona and not focused mainly on caregiving. Here in Drageda, they could have two specializations, so Chessur decided she'd major in caregiving for now, her work as a Gona would be secondary. She would have to go on a stock run soon, and since the territory itself didn't seem to have everything she needed, she would have to leave the territory. Which, according to Tanja, would also mean she would have to make a friend who could accompany her. She hated the idea of befriending one of these outsiders, whose trust was yet to be won. She hoped that she'd stumble across Gavriel or Rebekka soon, or maybe her brother would arrive. 

Until she left for her quick supply run, she looked for whatever she could find in the more vegetated areas of the territory. It was a much different home than the forested Trigeda, and she'd have some trouble adjusting, but she could do it. She stopped by a large tree where she found some Ragwort, perfect for aching joints. She bent down, fluffy tail flagged up behind her rump as she nipped at the plant with her teeth.
Messages In This Thread
i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 24, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 24, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 24, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 24, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 26, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 27, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 27, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 28, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 28, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Chessur - November 30, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: i've been a clean living girl I promise you - by Portia - November 30, 2016, 12:56 PM