Stone Circle Don't Eat Me Mama Bear
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
A continuation of this thread

Ambers final roar of anger echoed across the meadow, and the new mother charged forward with heavy paws, running the lanky boy from Easthollow lands with little thought on how @Steady would react from where he was standing; where she'd stood beside him just moments ago. The disrespectful bag of bones had irritated her from the start, and with her alpha's words ringing decidedly in her ears, the ebony woman hadn't bothered to hold back. 

Out of shape and overweight, however, she didn't put much effort into actually catching up. She kept a few feet behind his kicking heels at all times, snapping her jaws towards his tail and flank but not even near close enough to land a hit. 

When the border scent grew thick, Amber slowed, panting softly out of exhilaration, and cast a cold sapphire gaze after the boy who never did dare to look back. Her paws were planted firmly at the lines she'd once been on the other side of, remembering the bow of her body and the stillness of her tongue: she had treated both Easthollow and Steady with the respect they'd deserved, and now she had a safe place here for both her and her children. Perhaps Grayday having already been a loyal part of the family had helped, but Amber hadn't tresspassed and then asked to stay. With a final snort in the direction the boy had vanished, Amber rolled promptly onto her haunches to stand guard for a little while.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - November 30, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - November 30, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 04, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 10, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 11, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Amber - December 16, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Don't Eat Me Mama Bear - by Steady - December 18, 2016, 09:51 PM