Stone Circle Open Your Eyes, Tell Me What Do You See
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Ahhhhh its time for eyes to open! :D @Sunny @Dawn Yay!!!! @Grayday of course is always welcome <3 and anyone else is still okay to try their luck to meet the babes ;)

Each day, her children grew stronger -- the two little potatoes she'd birthed were growing already in the short week or so she'd held them against the curve of her belly -- and never did Amber know so much love for such little things. Hell, she didn't even love Day this much, nor Spring or her own parents: not a soul in the world world would ever compare to those two little children that suckled right now. As the morning came, Amber awoke -- as she did every morning, her sapphire gaze went to the dark forms of her son and daughter before anything else -- and sent a couple of soft strokes across their backs with her tongue, sniffling gently as if they might have wandered off in the night, but also checking for sickness. All she could detect was milk and warm, her own scent and Grayday's a perfect mix in them, yet all new in a sense of their own. 

"Y'know, you two little darlings give happiness a smell."

She didn't know when they began to hear, and she knew the day they would understand was much further off, but often did the new mother find herself murmering softly to the cubs about whatever she was doing, or feeling. Today would be no different -- Amber Ciel loved her children with everything in her soul and she wanted everyone to feel it.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Open Your Eyes, Tell Me What Do You See - by Amber - December 03, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Open Your Eyes, Tell Me What Do You See - by Sunny - December 03, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Open Your Eyes, Tell Me What Do You See - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Open Your Eyes, Tell Me What Do You See - by Amber - December 08, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Open Your Eyes, Tell Me What Do You See - by Grayday Sr. - December 10, 2016, 03:37 PM