Northstar Vale You never dared to be
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Of course he had thought about surprising Bone-y with his presence, but he had waited too long. He knew Miss Saena would probably mention him, seeing he had been a bit poor with his word-choices by calling the conversation with Warbone a waste of his time. Still, he kept believing everything was a waste of time just to get to the sweet relief of death. It was grim to tink like that to some, but for him it was motivational - he wanted to impress and do as he pleased with them time he had, and knowing it could all be over in a second drove him to do just that.

His ears flicked toward the sound of footfalls and a low chuff, followed by his name and the undeniable presence of Warbone. Rhys smirked. Of course life would not give him the rest he needed. He shifted into a more submissive stance as he slowed to a stop, ears draped over the backside of his skull as his sunk to beneath Warbone tail's height. He knew his place. I'm returning to the Eassst, Bone-y. I wasss sseeking a placce to ssleep for the time we will be at thisss sside of the vale. He explained himself, hissing almost every word. 
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
Messages In This Thread
You never dared to be - by Rhys - December 04, 2016, 07:25 AM
RE: You never dared to be - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: You never dared to be - by Rhys - December 10, 2016, 09:37 AM