Dragoncrest Cliffs if i tell my bones they're a cage
this is your altar of dust
10 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The Cliffs rose, intimidating and sharp like the points like teeth of some arachic titan as Ravus entered the Teekon Wilds though he knew not it's name. He followed the coast as it snaked its way south and it was here that it led him. He got the distinct impression that his journey had only just truly begun as he pushed forth, the fresh blanket of snow crunching under paw as he moved, his steps slow, eager not to waste his energy upon an imagined race. Slow and steady always won while the one that sought to speed through it would burn up. Winter was upon them and Ravus conceded that he needed to be smart. He needed to conserve his energy for hunting until he could find a pack to settle down in for the winter. His steps paused and lifted his flame orange gaze to the jutting cliffs he halted before, like a gateway to a celestial place that he yearned to reach. A stone titan made sentinel over the stretch of coast beyond it. The frigid, salty brine whipped around his thick, coarse winter coat. It protected him from the worst of it and yet the hunter shivered still.

His body produced more heat as moved but Ravus took a moment to appreciate the sharp and intimidating beauty of the towering cliffs before him. Am I worthy to pass, stone titan? Came the errant thought, brought with it a soft, near inaudible scoff. The earth did not answer his mental inquiry as he had expected it to maintain it's silence. For a second longer he deliberated as the golden sun of the morning touched upon the dark gray fur, besmirched with champagne and creams along his back, considering his presented options.

Find a pass and climb or go around. He hesitated for only a moment before he and made to venture inland intent on taking the time to go around the Dragoncrest Cliffs, having no interest in tackling the titan in snow and conditions that could so very easily become treacherous for one so new to the Wilds as he. Around was deemed the safer option of the two so he braced himself, seeking to reunite with the coast on the other side of the Cliffs with the hopes of continuing south along it. Though what he intended to find he was not yet aware.
[/td][/tr][/table]
the pulse of your mouth needed to ache
each night you tear apart a name
calling yourself everything but the light
Messages In This Thread
if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 12, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 13, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 13, 2016, 07:44 PM