Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
241 Posts
Ooc —
Her mouth continued in the curl of a grin. "Something like that. I was taking a rest when I picked up the scent of your pack. I recognized yours out of the multitude, so I followed it here." That had been an easy decision. Though Andalusia had stopped counting the days since she'd left her prior company, she could feel the agitation brought on by isolation grow by the day. The Ostrega had spent the better half of her youth a drifter from family to family, but in her middle age, seeing Sebastian's familiar face reminded her of the life she now, and had always, longed for.

Andalusia shook her head and puffed the ghost of a laugh. "Good to hear you're as thankful as ever," she teased, and her eyes glinted with good-humour. "In all seriousness, though, I'm glad to see you put your second chance to good use." There was something about coming near to death that changed a wolf, sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse. It seemed Sebastian had chosen to live to the fullest, and to see him thriving now was the greatest reward Andalusia could have received for the help she'd given him many moons before.

"So tell me," the Ostrega said as she eased onto her haunches and cupped her ears in attention. "How's your pack faring? Winter's never been the easiest season to live through."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM