Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
241 Posts
Ooc —
<3 I look forward to having her be a part of the Fen! Also, could it really be that we finally have characters who don't have a dysfunctional relationship with each other? haha! <3

Glad for the contact of a friend, Andalusia nudged him back. "I'd love to meet them, so long as you think they're ready." She knew the nature of new mothers, and the heightened protection they typically displayed over their brood. As much as she wished to meet Sebastian's children, she was glad to wait if her presence would bring any discomfort to his offspring or his mate.

The Ostrega found it hard not to smile as Sebastian chattered on. Andalusia rose to her paws and stretched, eager to gain acquaintance with this new land. Landscape would do little to sway her surety that this was where she would work to stay, but his mention of water piqued her curiosity, though this she set aside in favour of his next words.

"Still a medic?" Andalusia eased out of her stretch and stepped past the borderline to enter the Fen. "Good. I expected nothing less from you. I've made a point of learning more remedies myself, and staying sharp on what I already know." She paused, and turned her head to face him. "Perhaps we could learn from each other."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM