Ravensblood Forest I Come From The Rocks
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Joining 
Set a couple hours (however long it would take from her to get here from Blackrock, really) after this thread

@Arturo

For now, the ashen femme would follow the Leviathan's word -- and that word, for now, was to strengthen the ranks of his allies, where she could gain an inside eye for the man even on his own friends -- because what else was Ishild good for than gathering both trust and information? The raccoon-faced woman was thrilled to do the task itself to stay busy, to earn who knows much more knowledge, but the grand prize, should she do well, would be what she truly wished: power.

And, if she was really lucky, she would spill the blood of any Cairn enemy with her calculated fangs. 

Standing yards from the border, her frame bent into herself to give a less imposing and more compromising stance -- sharp chartreuse eyes scan the area inside curiously, giving her the look of a slightly feral animal, but her slim figure was held neutrally as she tipped her head back and called for the coywolf Ceannasach.
Messages In This Thread
I Come From The Rocks - by Ishild - December 19, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: I Come From The Rocks - by Arturo - December 21, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: I Come From The Rocks - by Ishild - December 21, 2016, 09:06 PM