Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark bit his lip as Banner sputtered and he wondered where they'd gone off course. Stark had thought that they were on the same page - avoid causing a ruckus, sort of keep to themselves but not to the level that Octavia had dictated. They'd wanted to keep themselves busy, that's all. Keep focusing on the Keep and get things under control. He bristled, stopping just as soon as Banner had, grinding his teeth a bit. "We were going to stay away for awhile." Stark said, his tone matching hers. "Not going to check it out and possibly start something."

There was this part of Stark that was irrationally attached. It wasn't just his sister. Banner was his best friend. It wasn't just Tambourine - it was his son and the last remainder of Octavia he had. "Why would you risk it?!" Stark asked, looking down on his sister for the first time ever, truly. "What if he'd taken you? Or Tambourine?"
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM