Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The accusation in her voice wasn't missed and Stark felt slighted. It wasn't about being equals - it was about him understanding a stance they'd taken and then Banner immediately going against it. Putting herself and risk and Tambourine too - even if it wasn't intentional - terrified Stark. "When we agree on something, I feel like we're equals. We're on the same page. This is like us saying something and you doing the opposite of it." Stark said, swallowing back a low huff. 

He'd never felt this upset with her - they'd always been a united front on things. Childhood squabbles, outside issues - they'd always had each other's backs. Stark had never had to question where things stood but in this, even at the potential risk to both of them, he didn't know how to handle it. "You went against the one thing I've said - the only hard line I've ever drawn in the sand, B." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM