Dragoncrest Cliffs Dark Flake
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
So to sum things up this thread was created before Drageda was officially claimed, but only by like 4 hours. I'm not very good with keeping up with other packs IC changes and because of OOC info, I didn't know Drageda was so close to being claimed. [Sry about that]
Going forward with the thread, the Dragenda pack can proclaim this to be their territory and Rouge won't call their bluff or argue with them, but the border wasn't completly marked yet. Hope that's an OK compromise for the time. 

It almost seemed like deja vu, Rouge was once again walking into a new place and being proclaimed a tresspasser without Rouge even knowing she was in anothers territory. She thought she should be more vigilent but could have sworn she smelled no border. All the sudden two wolves had come up to her and asked her business and for her to leave. Along with another wolf having come up from behind her. 

The male comming from behind her smelled of her pack but she had never meet him. He went on to talk about how pretty her and the other female was. She thought of her options. This could get hostile rather quickly and Rouge saw no real need for this to become a full fledged fight on her part. They were protecting a territory and she was simply scouting. But the first wolf that approtched asked her to speak while the other asked her to leave. She thought to speak and if the other male were to become hostile she wouldn't hesitate to flea.

She knew they considered her a tresspasser, meaning they were part of a pack, but which pack. Rouge moved away from the male that had followed her. Rouge's pelt was new to her pack and would smell less like her pack members, maybe enough so that they wouldn't be associated. The distance between them could disacociate them as she didn't know his intentions. Looking directly as the female but still keeping a eye out for if her male companion became agressive, she said "I'm sorry I didn't know there was a pack here. I was just passing through." she tucked her ears back and hung her tail low. The major jist of what she had learned.

Messages In This Thread
Dark Flake - by Rouge - December 20, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Dark Flake - by Emaleth - December 20, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by RIP Blodreina - December 20, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by Murgash - December 20, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by Tanja - December 21, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Dark Flake - by Rouge - December 21, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by Antumbra - December 21, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by Emaleth - December 21, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by RIP Blodreina - December 22, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by Murgash - December 22, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Dark Flake - by Tanja - December 22, 2016, 08:56 PM