Wapun Meadow in the beginning
5 Posts
Ooc — Desi
What changed? Just about everything. "Mhm." She responded softly, in response to her only being on her own a short time. "I'm uncertain. I got tired of complacency?" What kind of a life would she have if she had remained the Princess of The Piperales? She had fourteen living older brothers to fill the 'important' roles. Being just a 'figure' wasn't exactly what she was looking for in life. She was tired of being primped, proper, and fed. It got old and boring rather fast. It was unlikely that anything about The Piperales would change, seeing as her eldest brothers were quite similar to her father.

Complacency might not have been the best term, seeing as how wolves were pack creatures. It was best for the collective to share similar ideology, but it wasn't best for them to be unopen to change and adaptation. "I think challenging oneself and the whole is critical and healthy. I was the black sheep." She followed up. In a way, clarifying for herself the reason she began to separate herself from The Piperales and simply be Liatris. Who was Liatris though?
Messages In This Thread
in the beginning - by Liatris - December 21, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: in the beginning - by ZC18 - December 22, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: in the beginning - by Liatris - December 22, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: in the beginning - by ZC18 - December 22, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: in the beginning - by Liatris - December 22, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: in the beginning - by ZC18 - December 24, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: in the beginning - by Liatris - December 29, 2016, 06:11 PM