Stone Circle I forgot I had those
122 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
She was emerging from her den for one of the first times since the incident (both the altercation with Steady and the talk with Day) and her first destination was the cache. Part of her felt guilty for not helping fill it in her time of recluse, but that didn't curb the hunger pangs beating at her ribs. As she dipped her head, sniffing at the hanks within, Belle chose to nip at a small rodent; it had become unrecognizable in the conditions of the winter, thus she figured none of the other, more productive members, would want it. There were a few wolves on her mind who she hadn't yet had a chance to have a [sane] conversation with, such as @Grayday or @Chaska. She figured that Day would be busy with the children and his mate, and perhaps Chaska would be keeping himself busy learning the stories of the pack. 
She finished picking at the small carcass and lifted her head, licking her chops hungrily but choosing not to dig back through the pile. Belle tilted her head back and called for either of the males. She wanted to know what had been happening in the pack while she was away, but she could also use the opportunity to talk. 
Messages In This Thread
I forgot I had those - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Chaska - December 25, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Evelyn - December 27, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Chaska - December 28, 2016, 03:36 AM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Evelyn - January 02, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Chaska - January 02, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Evelyn - January 02, 2017, 09:27 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Chaska - January 02, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Evelyn - January 08, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: I forgot I had those - by Chaska - January 16, 2017, 02:18 AM