Two Rivers Isle Remember Me?
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
All Welcome 
@Malice Thought a little reunion might be nice! All welcome though

Issun had given her rough directions of Malice's new pack, though she managed on her own just fine. Once stepping onto the land of a pack in the proximity of his description, she believed this to be the new home of her once alpha. Her ex-mate seemed to make the woman out as more cruel than she'd like to believe, and refused to look at her old friend in such a vile light. The slightest hint of Malice seemed to stain the land, at least if she remembered her scent correctly it did. The shadow paused, sniffing the air once more, before pulling her head back and allowing a low and powerful howl escaped her mouth, calling out to the alpha's. She heard of the woman's new children, and although the lingering memory of Issun betraying her loomed around in her mind when thinking of Malice's offspring, she would still love to meet them. This was also the perfect opportunity to gain her scout trade. 

It was strange to reminisce about her life back in Moonlit Hills, especially since she avoided the thoughts when she made her leave. It was a fond thought to know her friend had courted Burke, she'd heard a bit of the man and was pleased she managed to find a new love with Cogetimus abandoning her at the worst time. She decided to sit down against the cool ground, and wait patiently for someone to come by.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
Messages In This Thread
Remember Me? - by Sage - December 26, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Sage - January 03, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Sage - January 03, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Sage - January 03, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: Remember Me? - by Judas - January 06, 2017, 06:32 AM
RE: Remember Me? - by Sage - January 07, 2017, 05:45 PM