Stavanger Bay we gather in shadow and ash
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Tacking on a fading ending to this as Doe has left the game. ♥
No need to reply to this, but I will leave it open for a week to allow people to say what they want to.

Pride filled the new Leviathan’s heart as he looked out over the faces, both familiar and unfamiliar, who had answered Doe’s summons. Though Rouge had not made an appearance, her presence in the pack was already solidified for Szymon. Her profession often took her far and wide, after all. He looked with particular fascination upon Alttayih, noting with interest that she did not mark down any new notches on her stick — at least, not yet. Without preamble, “In the Cairn name, Doe and I will claim this bay,” he said in his sonorous bass timbre. “The Sea is angry, and She has taken — much. Today, with my blood and Doe’s, She has been paid, and She is sated.” Drawing his tongue across his scarred lips, “This is a new age for Blackrock Depths,” Szymon added, “and we will relocate to the northeast edge of the territory while the fires of Donnelaith abate. Patrols should be kept up to search for my daughter, Qilaq — Skellige and his children, Redshank, Sandpiper, and Smokestep — and Deirdre, witch queen of Donnelaith.” At this point, he didn’t want to overwhelm the wolves by assigning them their spirit guides, but he considered their willingness to come to the water a communal version of The Drop. “If you choose to follow us, come with me and I will lead you to the den and the new caches,” he said unceremoniously. Without a word, he shepherded Doe, Julep, Isengrim, and Moorhen away with gentle pushes of his muzzle and nips of his fangs, and the sheepdog was swift at his heels as he turned and moved further inland, the fresh wounds on his face still smarting and dripping blood.
Messages In This Thread
we gather in shadow and ash - by Szymon - January 01, 2017, 04:12 AM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Doe - January 01, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Szymon - January 02, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Doe - January 03, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Szymon - January 08, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Doe - January 08, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Szymon - January 12, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Doe - January 14, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Coelacanth - January 14, 2017, 05:38 AM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Sadie - January 21, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: we gather in shadow and ash - by Alttayih - January 23, 2017, 04:54 AM