Moonspear and time is frozen
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
his sharp don't actually made the pale zeta straighten up. had she done something wrong? was he here to scold her and was merely getting straight to the point? her ears perked atop her crown as she waited for the rest of his spiel, which came quickly after. midway through his harsh rant-- who aria knew wasn't directed at her, although it did feel like it-- her shoulders drooped and her ears fell back to her head. partially because she felt like she was being yelled at, and even though she knew she wasn't in any real trouble, just the thought of being yelled at made her nervous heart race. but, mostly, she fell in stature because he was right. it sucked.

"we just... constantine was my right hand. he was my beta back in donnelaith and even after we left i wouldn't have made a single conscious decision without running it past him," she said quietly, ears flicking once before falling back, "i just... i could've sworn he thought the same about me." aria didn't care much for eilidh, selfishly, who she hadn't seen much of in months anyway. but constantine's leave drove her made. and floki... god damn it, floki.

she glanced back to charon, her nose twitching. "and i don't even know what to think about floki... i just don't want to believe it," she said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "i just don't understand."
Messages In This Thread
and time is frozen - by Aria - January 09, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: and time is frozen - by Charon - January 10, 2017, 05:05 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Aria - January 10, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Charon - January 11, 2017, 06:15 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Aria - January 11, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Charon - January 12, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Aria - January 12, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: and time is frozen - by Charon - January 14, 2017, 05:03 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Aria - January 14, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: and time is frozen - by Charon - January 16, 2017, 03:17 AM
RE: and time is frozen - by Aria - January 16, 2017, 12:27 PM