Golden Glade Running
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
SORRY I've been so busy recently!

Shalon looked that the pups with calculating eyes. What now? The unknowing Queen gave nothing away. Not the unsureness that was settling within her stomach or the despair she felt for wanting to help the woman before her. Although one thing that Shalon was sure of was her new and growing loathing for Alder, had she known how much of a whore the man had been Shalon would have avoided the pack altogether. First Heartha and now a woman he didn't even know. The new revelation took her be surprise, but she sighed non-the-less. "He is no longer our King." A small test the new royal bayed the woman. What would she do now?

"I am the new Queen of this territory." She took a step toward the mother, "Why should I let you into my pack? Have you any other reason other than the fact that your pups belonged to the previous alpha of this land." Shalon new she was a hunter, something they could greatly use at the moment, but she want to gauge this woman, see what she thought was valuable.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Running - by Honey - January 13, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Running - by Shalon - January 13, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Running - by Honey - January 14, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Running - by Shalon - January 19, 2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Running - by Honey - January 20, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: Running - by Rose - January 20, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Running - by Shalon - January 21, 2017, 10:54 PM