Stone Circle Ignorance is always afraid of change
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Chaska Set after BWP 3 1/2

It seemed they had made it through the hellish storm that passed, leaving behind it mounds of snow. Even for Steady's long legs, it was difficult to wade through it for patrols. The exertion made him abandon his work for now and head towards the trees. The snow hadn't fallen quite so hard, as the trees created some cover. However, the snow weighed them down, and several times, he listened as the weight of it broke branches from their trunks, and even on one occasion, brought down an entire tree. Winter was deadly in so many different aspects, not counting the lack of food. 

Chaska's had been on the Alpha's mind for some time now, and the only reason Steady hadn't approached him was because he feared the outcome. He wanted to ignore what happen, and his feelings of betrayal. If they talked, and Chaska questioned his motives, Steady would lose all respect for the other male, and have no trust that Chaska would back him up. How could they remain packmates without that? At least, if they didn't talk about it, then it sort of just wasn't real. At least, that's what Steady continued to tell himself as he waded through the trees.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Chaska - January 16, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Chaska - January 16, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Chaska - January 16, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Chaska - January 16, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Chaska - January 16, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Ignorance is always afraid of change - by Steady - January 16, 2017, 11:23 PM