The Sentinels legs and hands, thumbs together
9 Posts
Ooc —
So sorry for the wait! I've been so busy and I really enjoy this thread so I wanted my response to be top-notch, also trying out a new style, hope you don't mind!

Donovan coveted the times where he was the pedestal, holding her up high with ease and showing the world her beauty; he wasn't one to hide what he loved - he hid that he loved. One would know truly if this brute cared would be how often he recognized you, and Indie was acknowledged often. It was no doubt, to any member of Merry-Andrews, his appreciation towards the dancing shadow, but all expected his doting nature to one of a proud mentor. 

Her words were unexpected, just as they always were it was a trait taught by himself, though perhaps too well. It was often he was caught off guard by the whispers and yells of the vixen, despite knowing so well of the things released from her maw. Vincent, in truth, was killed by a rival gangster group, one he made sure to abolish mere days after Indie's leave. It was the situation his father, the late leader of Merry-Andrew's was killed that forced Don to blame the femme fatale standing so divine beside him. The yin-yang mobster had held his love captive, how they discovered the exchanged feeling between the two wolves was still a mystery to him, but they knew and they used that information in the most evil way possible. Indie or his father - Donovan was forced to choose. Of course, the practically identical leader insisted on him to be killed. It was an awful memory to relive, forcing him to unconsciously take two steps back.

"I don't hate you." Instantly, unable hold back the rejection. It was an impulse, especially after all their arguments and quarrels, it was strange to not be contradicting everything that left her mouth. No, the criminal didn't hate the silhouette, he hated how utterly perfect she was to him. How someone could be above his own father in such a small amount of time, he hated that he unknowingly was creating a woman so beyond faultless it was unbelievable. He saw her facade, the wolf knew well how she was manipulating her words in attempt to hear what she wanted, but dammit if anyone was going to retrieve that from him it was her. "You know it," which she did, and wouldn't deny - the vixen obtained enough to know his every move, just as he would hers. They calculated one another so precisely it was abnormal and even quite scary. 

"I can't tell them, they'll be beyond furious." Donovan was still too stubborn to end the sentence with, with the both of us, too difficult to admit his title as Boss could be stripped, hell he killed the last one didn't he? It was then the realization fell that he'd drifted slightly from the flame he could so easily grow, so a few paw steps closer and he glanced directly in her engulfing orbs, heat building up within his chest, entering his heart and pumping into his veins. She held the power to ignite him once more, his body yearned to feel like warmth within it.
Messages In This Thread
legs and hands, thumbs together - by Indie - January 22, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Donovan - January 23, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Indie - January 24, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Donovan - January 26, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Indie - January 27, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Donovan - January 28, 2017, 02:06 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Indie - January 28, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Donovan - January 29, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Indie - January 29, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Donovan - January 30, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: legs and hands, thumbs together - by Indie - January 31, 2017, 02:04 AM