Duskfire Glacier We carry on
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
His head turned as he felt the sudden touch of his mate's nose to his shoulder, chocolate colored ears twitching as she let out a soft whimper for him. Sylvas offered Eden a loving smile, his eyes closing as he nosed and licked her muzzle affectionately, ”I do.” The mercenary replied smoothly, eyes reopening as he peered to his wife with the same grin as before, ”I imagine this place will look even more beautiful when summer arrives.” The mercenary's wondering eyes glanced around at the glacial terrain, his bushy tail giving a contemplative sway behind him as the cold breeze swept through the lands.

Quietly studying the area, Sylvas' light pink tongue escaped his mouth as he licked his muzzle, the brown and silver male standing silently as he imagined what this place would look like once this brutal winter had passed. ”It is surely a sight to behold, isn't it.” He said as his stare continued to wonder, eyes averting to look around at the icy expanse of land that they now called home, though his attention was soon drawn back to his mate as she spoke about the others and how they seemed to be settling in well to their new surroundings, ”That's good.” He said, clearing his throat some before adding, ”In truth I was worried on how everyone would settle in, especially the children.” At the mentioning of the children, the mercenary's ears flicked back against his skull, the thought of how each of them were fairing with such a drastic change started to plague his mind. It was a difficult thing to get used to, especially for ones so young.
Messages In This Thread
We carry on - by Sylvas Streiter - January 27, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: We carry on - by RIP Eden - January 27, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: We carry on - by Sylvas Streiter - January 28, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: We carry on - by RIP Eden - January 29, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: We carry on - by Sylvas Streiter - February 01, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: We carry on - by RIP Eden - February 04, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: We carry on - by Sylvas Streiter - February 07, 2017, 04:07 PM