Sunbeam Lair I see my death in your eye
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
"Unlike you a soulless monster, i cannot block my guilt." she retorted bitterly. She watched with wide eyes as he drew closer, his manic grin causing her to shiver. When he bent his head closer to her she snapped at him, a snarl echoing through the trees. His words were disgusting and brought an even deeper sense of dread to her heart, causing it to beat sporadically. She tried to move away but only managed to flounder pitifully.

She growled a warning to him until another bout of pain inducing spasms wracked her body, causing her to reth and hack until she was gasping for air. Why was he doing this? did he have no sense of balance or justice? He had wronged her so it was justice to punish him for his crime, or balance to do the same wrong he did to her. Finally she gave up and placed her cheek against the snow, eyes watering. "Do what you must. If I get my strength back I swear that I will kill you." she said weakly. Somehow she had done the universe wrong and it was taking its anger out on her. She hoped that it would end up killing her, since her life had never been anything besides hell except for the brief time with Jolon. Jolon...If you are dead maybe i shall see you again soon.. she murmured inside of her mind.
Messages In This Thread
I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 02, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 02, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 04, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 04, 2017, 08:08 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Avannon - February 05, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I see my death in your eye - by Judas - February 06, 2017, 02:40 AM