Greatwater Lake It all belongs to me, everything that I see
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Private 

With the air around them warming and some of the snow melting, Airi took the opportunity to slip out of the Lair for the first time. Making sure that her mother and sisters were asleep, the vessel rose with the midnight darkness, her dark fur blending in with the night as her paws crunched through the snow. She slipped down the slopes of the mountain range, her indigo eyes locked on the vast valley below. After a life of mountains and rocks, she thought it time to feel something different.

With some bumps in the road that she would never speak of to anyone, she landed in the flatlands, her eyes blazing with excitement as the dawn rose. In the distance, something glittered, blue and large and shimmering: a lake! The eldest Draconid trotted regally to the Lake, as if she owned the entire body of water; which she did, given that she is the vessel of a water Dragon.
Messages In This Thread
It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Asterr - February 02, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: It all belongs to me, everything that I see - by Airi - February 02, 2017, 11:38 PM