Qeya River Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
12 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The female seemed peaceful enough, much to the pleasure of Quetzalli. "Eden." She said, smiling and dipping her head slightly. "Glad to meet you." She grinned wider at the knowledge that snow was common and raised her eyes to the sky to watch the flakes again. Her grin did not fade, not even when she finally lowered her eyes again a few moments later. "Wonderful. Mágico." She breathed, shaking her head. "You must always wear a smile then, with it coming from the skies?" She, of course, had no knowledge of the harshness of winter or the threat the the beautiful flakes could carry.

The next question brought a look of rebellion and mischief to her face. "Alone, not lonely." She remarked with a small grin. "I appreciate the offer, amiga, verdaderamente. I am sure your home is lovely, and full of snow, yes?" She laughed a little. "If it is around here, it must be! I am...Viajera right now, you know?" Her brow wrinkled as she attempted to think of the english word. "Travel. Traveler? That's it, yes?" She questioned the female, hoping her meaning was clear. "There is so many things to see. Like snow, falling from the skies. You know?" She laughed again, so very pleased with the title she had given herself, that she had made happen.
Messages In This Thread
Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? - by Quetzalli - February 04, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? - by RIP Eden - February 04, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? - by Quetzalli - February 08, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? - by RIP Eden - February 08, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? - by Quetzalli - February 13, 2017, 07:09 PM