Ravensblood Forest the swirling stream of what is and what was
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
arturo = 99.9% asshole, lmao.

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo itches to bear his teeth as Olive dares to speak of how awful it was. He didn’t fucking care. He didn’t care because as far as he saw it: they brought it on themselves. He watches Lotte go with a look of remorse. He wishes that she would not have left him: not when he is on the verge of losing his temper. It is a rare thing: he rarely loses it and yet the ire burns and seethes within him so hot that he resists the urge to pant. I would not write off death so quickly, he thinks to himself and barely holds back from saying. He wants to; because he gets the feeling that neither of them have taken him seriously and it was a mistake they would pay dearly for. He almost calls Lotte back because he does not feel in control. A low growl slips from bewixt his lips: a warning at how dangerously close they were to pushing him over the edge. “Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? Am I supposed to coddle and baby you two for fucking trespassing into a pack’s land? We have no fucking allies left to aid us if they come seeking war.” Arturo hoped that his silver tongue would not fail him if it came to that but if it did there might be nothing to be bargained. Perhaps they would not even listen to him at all. Teaghlaigh was in no state for war; besides the threat Olive and Dakarai now posed to The Family he felt betrayed, felt the sting of their words as they spoke them.

“From what you told me of Blackfeather Woods, Dakarai you both should have known better. Your blatant disregard for this Family and your children is disappointing.” Arturo wasn’t even sure that disappointment covered the extent of what he was feeling: anger, hurt, betrayal, disappointment. It all festered beneath his skin like an infected wound. “Your wounds will be tended to, both of you,” He tells them, glaring sharply at Dakarai. “What use do you think you’ll be if you lose a limb to or die of infection?” No, they would share what medicines that Teaghlaigh and Lotte’s friend could scrounge up; and Arturo would hear no further word of it. He was in no mood for theatrical heroics. His hackles bristled and he let out a heavy, long breath as if it might cool off the heat from his ire. It helped but very little. “Only time will tell what happens with Blackfeather Woods,” He tells them: because Arturo certainly had no intention of seeking them out but he wouldn’t apologize for Olive and Dakarai either. They were both adults, both capable of making their own decisions and …both capable of dealing with the consequences of those actions. For a long moment he stares at them, his fiery gaze burning hot and merciless as it bears into them as if he could burn a hole through them. “Whatever happens from here, the consequences belong to you two and you two alone. Teaghlaigh will not fall for your mistakes. I cannot punish you for the possibility but know that if they arrive on our doorstep you can expect that I will be generous with my punishment.” And that is all he has to say on the matter. He is done speaking of it …for now. He has made himself clear (so he hopes, anyway!) and now all he can do is wait for Lotte to return with her mysterious friend so that their wounds can be tended to.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Chusi - February 06, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 06, 2017, 02:41 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 11:12 PM