Ravensblood Forest the swirling stream of what is and what was
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
If possible, I would like to just ground out one more round so I can use this thread for Seelie’s trade. ♥
Lotte is going to stick around for a bit but I will powerplay her from Seelie’s account following this post.

Lotte was no empath, but the desperation and frustration that emanated from her husband in bitter waves invoked an answering turmoil in the soot-stockinged rogue. Rakas,” she murmured to him lovingly, catching his sunfire gaze and cooling it with moonsilver, “I will help tend to them. All will be well.” Lotte was an optimist; she had come close to death on several different occasions and knew that even the most highly skilled, impeccably trained team could fail. There were measures that could be taken and alliances that could be made, but if worst came to worst, they could migrate. They could adapt. She watched her husband melt into the shadows of the ravenwood and turned to Olive, Dakarai, and Coelacanth. “Use me,” she encouraged the inkdark girl, butting the bridge of her muzzle against one silky shoulder. “I will aid you.”

Turning to the bloodied twain, “I spoke forthright, comrades,” she said. “All will be well.”
Messages In This Thread
the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 05, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Chusi - February 06, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 06, 2017, 02:41 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 06, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 07, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Arturo - February 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: the swirling stream of what is and what was - by Lotte - March 11, 2017, 06:43 AM