Broken Antler Fen Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's ears fell back when his son yelled at him. Sebastian thought that Benjamin liked birds because he wanted to hunt them, and play with the feathers. As it turned out his son had a bigger morale than even his father had. Sebastian frowned when Benjamin trotted away. Sebastian let out a growl in warning. He moved after the younger and grabbed him by his scruff to correct him. It was very light but enough of a warning.

"Ben. You don't walk away from me. We are a family and we talk," he spoke strictly. Then Sebastian sat down and lowered himself more before his son. "You can tell me when you don't like something," he spoke more kindly. "You can say, 'Dad, I don't really like it when you kill a bird. Would you please not do that again?'. In which I will say. 'I am sorry. I did not know. I will keep it in mind.'," Sebastian explained.

Sebastian looked over Ben's face briefly. "Doesn't that sound nicer? We don't yell at each other in this pack, understood? We treat everyone with respect. And if you don't want me to kill birds I won't. Just tell me, nicely."
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 06, 2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 18, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 26, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Sebastian - March 04, 2017, 06:06 PM