Broken Antler Fen Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian realized that his son didn't really get his correction. Or his lecture. Though he was still a child Sebastian didn't want this matter to go unresolved. He wanted to end this on a good hand not one where Ben was upset with him. He was stubborn as well and didn't want this matter to just fade. He wondered if displaying him again would make it bad. Sebastian bared his teeth towards the youngster, letting him know that he disliked the yelling.

"I won't give you birds anymore. But don't yell," he corrected, his own voice staying calm after he showed his teeth for his rebelling son. He didn't want him to learn that yelling towards someone was okay. "Does that make you feel better?"
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 06, 2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 18, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Ben - February 26, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm pretty chubby; but in the best way - by Sebastian - March 05, 2017, 03:07 AM