Whitefish River i have what you're looking for
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
tagging for reference! :-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
It is not often that Arturo leaves his Ravensblood Forest for he has little need now that his nightingale, @Lotte, is by his side. Yet, he feels the pressing need to venture out to search for those who he might be able to recruit. He is confident his wife is with child and Teaghlaigh’s dwindling numbers and the pressure of Olive’s litter as well leaves Arturo with an unyielding restlessness. Before he left he was sure to inform both Lotte, @Chusi and @Olive of his departure trusting the lands to his red herring, heir and his wife though he does not expect nor want them to take unnecessary risks. Lotte and Olive are both a bit worse for wear (though Lotte was thankfully improving) but though Chusi was healthy he does not want to come home to find her in a similar state. He leaves them with the information that he will be gone for a few days South and though he does intend to linger long he has to see what he can do.

Arturo Fearghal is not an idle man and he has turned to make recruiting to The Family a high priority. He travels the winding river as it carries him east of his home, though he reaches a larger portion of the River and stops. Already he has travelled a day, perhaps two and he does not deign to be too far from his Teaghlaigh, nor from Lotte. He spends his nights under the stars and missing her with an ache in his chest though he knows she is not too far and that once he has done what he can — even if it is to at least spread the word — he will return to her side once more. For now, he pauses, the mid-morning sun warm upon his back as the gangster gives pause at the river’s bank, it’s water shallow here, to bow his head and lap at the cool, inviting water.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 07, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 08, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 08, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 08, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 09, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Rollo - February 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: i have what you're looking for - by Arturo - February 10, 2017, 04:36 PM