Verdant Basin We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price.
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer strode calmly along the grassy slopes leading down to the basin of unusually clear blue water. He lifted his muzzle to the air and tasted the breeze for scents of another wolf, or perhaps some prey. The male cought a whiff of Bronze and his keen gaze zeroed in on her. 

​The male watched her for a moment as she spoke to her reflection. It made him curious, and, as if he made a little decision, Lucifer strode quickly toward her, clearing his throat gruffly before speaking.
"Not so often one meets a fellow who speaks to that which is not their, nor use such words with caution thrown to the breeze." A note of amusement tainted his deep voice and his eyes scanned with concentration, trying to judge her character. To him, the female seemed to be in a little state of confusion. He knew, well, assumed he would be able to outrun or outfight if need be. He may jump to conclusions, but who can blame him? So many have served that poison to him.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
RE: We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price. - by Lucifer Black - March 02, 2017, 09:06 PM