Blackfeather Woods i'ma come out with my ride or die
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
Atshen was already teetering about the borders when a call southward of his position came to him. Intrigued by the voice, as it was one that he had never heard before, he pursued it. It was a rarity for the wolves of Blackfeather Woods to have a visitor at their doorstep, and the Silencer was keen on meeting any who stood along their borders. 

Weaving between the decaying posts that marked the forest's borders, Atshen eventually beheld the woman who had called. He slowed when this happened, his eyes trailing her compact from in his approach. From a brief observation, it seemed as though she had the build of a fighter and he appreciated such prospects. 

He came to a pause when he was a few feet from the other, picking himself up as his molten-like eyes observed silently, his expression questioning. He would wait for her explanation before saying anything.

Messages In This Thread
i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Kallii - February 11, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 11, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Miraak - February 11, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Kallii - February 12, 2017, 05:47 AM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 12, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:43 PM