Blackfeather Woods i'ma come out with my ride or die
sandsnake
4 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kali’s sea green gaze observes the ink colored boy as he approaches. He is large, old enough to be at his full height — or at the very least close to it — but she can tell he is young still. He is silent but his expression holds the questions that he does not give voice to. This silence seeps under skin as …a little unnerving. She has not known wolves at the borders to be silent when greeting a prospective joiner — though for their brutality and their fights the wolves of Sandsnake Keep are quite the talkative bunch (it might have had something to do with the fact that they were predominately women). This Sandsnake is no different. She enjoys verbal conversation even if she is rough around her edges and she does not have the eloquence of her sister Kaur when it comes to speech. She is known for her brashness, her spitfire temperament, and witty albeit also a bit dry at times sense of humor and there were no lessons of diplomacy that would make her good at it to stop her from unintentionally insulting someone (which happened once or twice).

She shifts her weight from paw to paw, her lips parted to speak only to delay it as another approaches. This male is as dark as the first and older; though like the boy he does not speak either. Do they all not speak? Kali cannot help but think to herself as her sea green gaze lowers to the stained snow, her gaze drifting over the eyeless head. A soft shiver goes through her as she diverts her gaze to the two males, hoping that if it is seen at all that it is played off as a chill. As it was, it was much colder here than she’d ever experienced before. “Nice decorations,” She compliments, gesturing to the severed head and other body parts strewn about this particular stretch of border with a dry smirk tugging at the edges of her lips. “You guys must not really like visitors,” Or if they did they certainly wanted them to feel unnerved. She is not easy to faze but the eyeless head is creeping her out a bit …or perhaps it is the eerie silence that she had been met with by both males initially. “I’ll get right to the point then.” Because she was a get down to business kind of woman.

“I’m Kali,” The Sandsnake introduced herself with a respectful dip of her crown, her ears smoothing back to rest at half mast atop her skull. “and I’m looking for a pack to join.” She knew nothing of this pack — or any of the packs in these foreign lands — but there was some sort of gravitational pull she felt towards this place with it’s morbid borders.
[/td][/tr][/table]
you think achilles was of impressive descent?
touch me one more time. maybe it’s time we found out
what the daughter of the mightiest god can do.
Messages In This Thread
i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Kallii - February 11, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 11, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Miraak - February 11, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Kallii - February 12, 2017, 05:47 AM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 12, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:43 PM