Stavanger Bay Starting Over Anew
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Lotte seemed very eager to adventure off with Rouge, which made Rouge feel good known that after meeting this wolf just one time that she would be so enthusiastic about spending time with Rouge. But another part of Rouge was slightly uncomfortable in a way. She wasn't used to having friends or spending time with other just for the intention of spending time with them. Lotte then expressed her passion to travel and learn about all the different kinds of culture and asked if Rouge had any passions of her own. 

In the past Rouge had only one real gol and that was survival. After joining a pack her goal was to please and do what ever the king and queen asked. Now she was without a pack, but also knew she could go off to join a pack. She was free to do what she pleased and she wasn't sure what that was yet. "I've never though of it before. I've always been rather closed minded in my previous goals and haven't had time to think of anything to vast."

Lotte then went on about how the two could go fishing and huntering together once spring came around. She also mentioned her daughter and how she wanted to go mountain climbing. Lotte then invited Rouge on the trip. Younger wolves always held a spot in Rouge's heart and knowing Lotte was going to be bringing her daughter mountain climbing brought a smile to Rouge's muzzle. "I'd be glad to accompany you, along with your daughter, mountain climbing."

Rouge felt as though she was mainly responding and not contributing to the conversation all that much so Rouge invited Lotte to do something as well. "I was planning on heading South and seeing what I might find. Did you want to join me? Do you feel up to it?" Rouge asked and questioned remembering that Lotte had said she wasn't feeling fully well.

Messages In This Thread
Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 11, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - February 12, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 16, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - February 17, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 02, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 04, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 12, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Starting Over Anew - by Rouge - March 26, 2017, 08:30 PM