Duskfire Glacier The day you died, it all went to hell.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Not sure if everyone wants to get this thread wrapped up! So scrapping post order for now :3 @Hawthorn @Kieran Adrien @Heartha

His ears flattened against his head as he listened to Heartha speak and deep down the mercenary knew her words to be true, but Sylvas couldn't believe that she was lost to them completely, clinging to a small fraction of hope for his daughter. The mercenary was never as religious as his mate, but he found himself praying for Sorrel, hoping that she was safe and would survive long enough to be reunited with them, some day that is. He knew this was a fools dream and yet he couldn't let go of that small shred of hope, for it was all they had right now.

”I know..” He replied, allowing a sigh to pass his lips as he glanced down to the ground, a deep sadness filling him and Sylvas held back the tears that wanted to fall from his eyes. He had to remain composed and so, Sylvas closed his eyes and exhaled loudly, ”I'm not sure, but the only way to find out is to seek out the neighbouring packs and simply ask.” He said softly, amber eyes reopening as he looked to Heartha with a concerned expression, ”We'll just have to hope at least one of them has enough room for us.” The brute didn't know what else to suggest as he slowly peered around at the pups, ”I will do whatever I can to ensure everyone's safety during our search for another home.” Sylvas said with a half smile.
Messages In This Thread
The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Sylvas Streiter - February 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Heartha - February 12, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Calypso - February 12, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Rose - February 13, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Hawthorn - February 14, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Heartha - February 19, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: The day you died, it all went to hell. - by Sylvas Streiter - March 04, 2017, 10:40 AM