Moonspear i've tried climbing the walls
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 
hoping for maybe @Janus or @Pyx ?

floki still hadn't returned, and it'd been far too long since she'd scented constantine within the territory. they were gone, along with eilidh, and aria was left alone again. this was worse than donnelaith, she thought, and every day she was miserable. she was closer to charon now, and even amekaze, but they were not the family she once had within donnelaith. at least the temperatures were rising. it was a slow process, but nothing as bad as the cold that had taken them hostage the previous weeks.

she didn't really have a place in the pack. in donnelaith she was the leader, or at least held the rank. she was a healer, and a sitter, and a scout. she had a place and wolves knew that. here she was just here. she stuck to patrolling, since it was better than just moping around the territory. she stopped momentarily to sniff at the ground, a faded floki scent washing over it. she knew he wasn't near, and it was probably just something she imagined, but she stopped and stared over the borders quietly anyway.
Messages In This Thread
i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 16, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 28, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 07, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 07, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 13, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 20, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 20, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - April 10, 2017, 05:38 PM