Moonspear i've tried climbing the walls
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Aria inhaled deeply, though her sadness seemed to radiate off of her. Pyx frowned and glanced towards her feet, feeling bad for the woman. She hadn't meant to upset her, and had successfully placed her paw into her own mouth at their very first conversation. Pyx knew what it was to miss your family, though she had the benefit of being able to think hopefully of her family. She had left them, after all, not the other way around. She was sure it was a much worse and biting sadness the other way around.

Aria shuffled her feet closer, bringing herself inward and almost shrinking. Pyx risked a glance to the woman, and saw her gaze fixed on the snow. "I'm sorry, Aria, really." Pyx found herself saying. "I can't imagine what it's like, and there isn't really anything I could even say to help if I did." She paused, considering, before reaching out to try to brush the woman's shoulder. She was prepared for her to pull away, and would stop if that's what happened. But all the same she would offer her comfort, what little she could give. "I know it's nothing at all the same, and it's not much to offer anyway...but I'm here, if you want to talk, or if you need me. Anytime, I promise. Even if you just want to yell, or talk. I listen well, or so I've been told."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 16, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 28, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 07, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 07, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 13, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 20, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 20, 2017, 06:44 PM