Moonspear i've tried climbing the walls
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
the fur on her shoulders raised-- she couldn't stop it. she wasn't mad or frightened she was just filled with emotion. it rose and bristled, her muscled tightening and her brows furrowed so deeply that it began to give her a migraine. pyx was doing nothing wrong, if anything she was being helpful. the tortured soul wanted empathy, and to just sit with someone who understood. pyx did not understand, and would not understand even if she could explain it to her-- at least that was what aria believed.

she steadied her breathing, but her fur refused to lie flat. her gaze-- wide and filled with a black ocean, the foamy white of her irises barely crashing against the outer rim of her eye-- lingered on pyx before she choked out a final, heavy breathe. "thank you-- i... appreciate it. i think i need to be alone, again," she muttered out regardless, pressing her lips together in a tight line. perhaps she had meant to smile, but it didn't look anything of the sort. with a final blink or two at her packmate, aria took off, her tail low and her nose pointed at the ground.

last from me, i think. pyx is a sweetheart! sorry for aria <3 thanks for the thread, you can end it however you'd like (:
Messages In This Thread
i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 16, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - February 28, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 07, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 07, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 13, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - March 20, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Pyx - March 20, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: i've tried climbing the walls - by Aria - April 10, 2017, 05:38 PM