Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Private 
@Nico Here ya go!

Pain. That's what she felt. A sharp, biting pain - one that refused to settle. That brat of a wolf had taken her leg. Her hind left leg, to be precise. And boy did it hurt. She felt every twitch of her muscles, every torturous moment. It was so excrutiating that she had been unable to finish her journey in the time she had planned. Instead the blood-stained dove had had to rest for a night in the Great Bear Wilderness. She was still there.

The blood of her wounds, both the leg and the countless gashes along her side, had dried and were not the cleanest. However, Skylaris simply did not have the energy to clean them, nor treat them with the herbs she had managed to leave back at Silver Creek. Why didn't she bring them? Because she hadn't expected to run into a maniac that took her whole bloody leg. That's why.

Sky lay with her head rested on her paws, her eyes closing ever so slightly. She would have to treat her wounds soon or else they'd get infected. She'd found a few stashed herbs that someone must have been storing on the way (she had borrowed them) but there wasn't enough to treat all her wounds, barely even her whole leg. What would Spring say about Sky when she returned? Would she be disappointed? Disappointed that her 'apprentice' had not been able to hold her own against a male younger than her? Was she that weak?

Yes, yes I am. I'm a weak, pathetic wolf. Heck, I shouldn't even call myself a wolf. I'm more dog like than anything. Even Mawk, who is part dog, is stronger and better than me.

Then she remembered she was in heat. And she was vulnerable.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM