Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Though rational thoughts slowly slid out of his mind, Nico still remained cautious, and somewhat respectful as he approached. His eyes lingered on her stump, but disregarded it when his gaze wandered further and a gleam entered his apple green eyes. She spoke to him, and his ears flickered in response, though he didn't say anything until he was but a mere feet away from her. There, he leaned down towards her, head cocked, eyes curious. "Hello," he greeted, his voice husky and deep.

Slowly, Nico moved so as to preen her guard hairs, should she allow him to do so and as his breath ghosted over her cheek, he inhaled sharply. Green eyes glimmering strangely, he withdrew for a moment. "You're hurt," he observed, though it did little to slow his advances.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM