Golden Glade the walls you hide behind
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
All Welcome 
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Astik draws in a deep breath. The Golden Glade is not yet theirs — at least not in an official way, he thinks — but he feels both confident and safe enough to explore around the territory. The shadow Larksong moves easy through the maples though his movements are a bit awkward as he is big (and has only realized that he seemingly grows taller and heavier by the day) but his paws are disproportionate and (yet) too big for him. He will be a colossal, a titan when he is full grown, it is evidenced already and not hard to imagine: a tank. Astik does not like being away from Tapat but he knows his brother is safe under the watchful eye of whatever parent is with him. He is Tapat’s shield, his sword. His protector. The rook to his brother’s king; but Astik has yet to fully explore the Golden Glade in all it’s glory: to see what made the wolves of the Court stand and fall beneath the conquering of his parents and the followers they had amassed during their travels.

The air is growing warmer and though he is not sure he thinks that they might be in Spring soon. He has never experienced Spring before but he has heard of it and is looking forward to the colors of it, to the return of life …whatever that meant. He is content to think that he will soon know and focuses his attention back upon exploring.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
the walls you hide behind - by Astik - February 19, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - February 23, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Astik - February 26, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - February 26, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Silas - March 02, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: the walls you hide behind - by Tambourine - March 07, 2017, 01:43 PM